Sunday, November 04, 2007

Sweet Nothings

It’s past midnight,

I want to sleep, but I cannot,because she teases me, she entices me just enough and goes away...

I cannot sleep, I say to her, darling let me have some sleep; I have to get up early tomorrow.

She doesn’t say anything,

I think about her and know how I love her; I could be with her for whole day and still won’t be tired.

It all happened without even saying, there was this unspeakable understanding between us and I didn’t even had to say anything... we just hooked on together.

She enticed me again and broke my train of thoughts... I cursed, I wanted to know what are sweet dreams made of... but she wouldn’t let me... she wouldn’t come near, time runs by as lucidly as possible... I wondered will I be able to dream today?

I want to know what are sweet dreams made of … and then silently she crept near,

She whispers, “I am your love, My name is sleep” and she slowly whispers sweet nothings and puts me into peaceful trance…

And that’s how I slept at 3 Am in the morning… :-)

PS: Just a stupid post to end a day :P

3 comments:

the Inscrutable blogger said...

nice one..
she comes in my thoughts too .. u know...
but only in my thoughts.. its not a she..
its more like a song,that keeps on running through my mind..
yup.. its definitely trying to allure me into a world where everything can be perfect..
"The only perfect world".. my dreams..

Anil said...

im feeling sleepy

Dimple said...

nice one yaar..i thot something else..